Thursday, December 24, 2009

So This is Christmas

Because what says Christmas Eve better than a borderline insane and unquestionably brilliant Scotsman on a freestyle bike. This one had me and my kids unabashedly shouting 'whoa!' for half an hour last night.


__________________________

Apologies for commandeering some of Rob's space here, but given Sports Machine George Michael's passing and the mention of his colleague Jim Vance in the previous post comments, here's a fun clip from those two...


12 comments:

zman said...

I can't do that.

That man will make an orthopedist very wealthy some day.

zman said...

And in response to a comment in the last post:

Geoff, when you say the Palisades Mall, do you mean the one in Nanuet? If so, why are you there?

zman said...

And I love this economy. I just went to Bed Bath & Beyond to get a snuggie for my stepmother's mother. The place was empty. I expected to be crushed by my fellow last-minute moron shoppers, but I was one of only a handful of morons there.

Geoff said...

Yeah, my in laws live in Nyack...and I paid the breast cancer awareness ladies at Palisades to wrap my gifts.

zman said...

Nice. Palisades Mall is a shitshow normally, I imagine it's insane today. I'll be in Old Tappan tonight.

Geoff said...

I'll meet you at the O'Malleys at 2:30am tonight.

Whitney said...

Are you two acting out "The Pina Colada Song"?

And I just appended Rob's post with some George Michael/Jim Vance buffonery.

zman said...

I thought you were going to say "meet me at Pastels at midnight."

Jerry said...

The economy in central Jersey must be OK, because it was wall to wall dudes in mustaches wearing Giants/Yankees/Rutgers parkas for the last 2 days.

Geoff said...

For the record, I don't like getting caught in the rain. And let's make it Bruxelles at 1.

Mark said...

I imagine "Last Christmas" playing in the background during that rendezvous.

rob said...

erik estrada is hosting the hollywood xmas parade. in full chips costume.