1. Over the weekend, I yelled at my 9 month-old for "crying just to piss me off".
2. Sunday night I turned off the TV because the Pats game was "over" with 6 minutes to play. But then last night stayed up to watch the entire Ravens-Browns game because I had Ray Rice on my fantasy team.
3. During the 6:00 AM Monmouth game this morning, I commented to my 2-year old that a referee made a good call and "the player shouldn't get so angry at the referee - he's just doing his job".
4. On the way to work this morning, The Eagles came on the radio...and I didn't change the station.
5. While in line at Starbucks, I told my sales Vice-President, and Carolina fan, that Roy Williams is a good coach...
6. Twice this morning on a conference call I used the phrase, "It is what it is"...and meant it.
7. When a colleague told me today she was volunteering at a home, I asked if it was for "Oldies or Specials"...and still don't really feel bad about it.
8. I don't think Kari Wurher is all that good looking. But kept Vanna White in my masturbatorial roladex filed under "A" from the ages of 11-13.
9. I really didn't give it 110% during lunch time hoops today. I didn't play any help defense, made no attempt to blockout, and, on most posessions, settled for jumpers instead of working for a better shot.
10. I made up at least half of these items to get this post to an even 10.
I'll await your penance...