Thursday, April 23, 2009

Don't Mess With Texas

According to a Daily Kos/Research 2000 (and yes, I'm highly aware of the source's bias - we're doing silly comedy here, not politics) poll conducted this week, 48% of Texas Republicans answered 'Independent Nation' to the following question:

"Do you think Texas would be better off as an independent nation or as part of the United States of America?"


After giving this some thought, I'm all for it, provided the Cowboys go with the new Republic. The resulting lack of drama would probably be worth adding yet another oil exporting nation to our roster of creditors.

I'm a little worried about Ed Werder, though.

7 comments:

mayhugh said...

That picture is awesome.

rob said...

so dustin pedroia's brother pled guilty to having oral sex with an 8 year-old. sick fuck. no chance dustin hears about that on the road.

Geoff said...

8 year olds dude...

Mark said...

And that charge (which his brother and the rest of the family initially vehemently denied) is one of the reasons why Pedroia recently called his hometown of Woodland, CA "a dump". Seems like Dustin may want to keep his stupid little midget mouth shut for a bit...

T.J. said...

OK, how long has Rick Ankiel had the Super Troopers 'stache? It's out of hand.

Mark said...

Oh man, I saw that last night. It's a beauty.

Fastbet said...

I have not much time to visit many websites. But today I found this site accidently. I explored much information which is useful to my life. Thanks! Taruhan Online