Friday, May 31, 2013

Action Bronson is Very Gheorghe

I briefly mentioned Action Bronson here once before and I again encourage you to listen to his music. Here's the cover to his upcoming album, Saaab Stories (which should not be confused with Leaders of the New School's "Sobb Story"):




Despite this very misogynistic but musically traditional woman-as-object cover art, Action Bronson is very Gheorghe. Seriously, he must have watched yesterday's cottage-cheese infused post before he put this gem together.

11 comments:

rootsminer said...

Nice elevation, Z.

TR said...

Nice stealth vaporizer usage 78 seconds in...

TR said...

Does anybody under 30 understand what Action Bronson means?

zman said...

Note that he lifted the beat from EPMD's "Rampage," more famously known as Track 5 from my bangin' old school mixtape.

http://gheorghe77.blogspot.com/2012/01/making-of-great-compilation-tape-like.html

Mark said...

Zman turned me on to Bronsolino a couple years back. I became and remain a big fan. Even got to see him in Orlando last year. Great show. He's extremely prolific and I look forward to Saab Stories.

Cool side note on Bronson: He was a respected chef in NYC before becoming a rapper.

Mark said...

Bronson also cares about the ballot casters among us. That vaporizer is us very own custom g-pen.

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/were-giving-away-a-bunch-of-action-bronson-g-pens

zman said...

Why do I keep getting spam email from ChristianSingles.com?

mayhugh said...

I get them from Christian Mingle and J Date. It's possible they think I am Neil Diamond.

Clarence said...

Based on my spam, they think I am Nell Carter.

Or the most Irish person in the world.

Mark said...

I keep getting spam emails in the form of random, often inappropriate pictures from some guy named Thomas.

T.J. said...

tiny dictator demanded a preview of William and Mary's NCAA tourney baseball game today...it is up now