Monday, May 16, 2005

What a difference a week makes...

And I'm not just talking about the Yankees righting the ship against AL donkeys Oakland and Seattle, taking 8 in a row so far. I have 50 emails to sift through, but can we discuss this Onterrio Smith thing for a second? The device is called the Original Whizzinator ? Really? And Onterrio is just carrying it for his cousin? A revelation like this simply makes me believe the Original AnalBib is a viable product in the marketplace. Now if I could only get the right spokesperson...

Afternoon update: Man I love this new gig. Thanks to some damn nice work tickets, I will be headed back to RFK tomorrow to see those powerful Brewers of Milwaukee face our hometown nine. I'm looking to push my record at Nats games to 4-1 with the appearance.

10 comments:

T.J. said...

That ought to teach her:

BEND, Ore. (AP) - Public displays of affection are against the rules at Sky View Middle School in Bend, and 14-year-old Cazz Altomare found that out the hard way.

She got detention earlier this year after hugging her boyfriend in the hallway as he headed to lunch and she went to gym class.

Jerry said...

Put him in the bowl.

T.J. said...

Speaking of putting someone in the bowl:

According to the New York Daily News, Webber confided to "several close friends" following the Sixers' first-round playoff loss to Detroit that playing alongside Iverson drove him bonkers.

"I can't play with him," Webber told a friend, according to the report. "He dribbles too much."

T.J. said...

Why the hell is everything on SportsGuy's site part of "Insider" now?

T.J. said...

Um, did anyone else know Martin was a water cooler show?

Carl Crawford, Devil Rays LF: I've got to go with "Martin." That was my show. If I missed an episode, I didn't want to go to school the next day because I knew all my friends were going to be talking about it and I didn't want to have any part of not being included on that. It was something different that was really funny every time. And I just knew I was going to get that one gut-busting laugh.

Geoff said...

Just a warning for Nats fans, I could be attending Tuesday's or Wednesday's games...so expect an L.

T.J. said...

And it looks like I am sitting in the Marlon Brando Memorial "All You Can Eat" Section, which I believe had Swint and Burr very excited.

Geoff said...

So maybe I had three hot dogs...

T.J. said...

How did we miss this?

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/mensbasketball/2005-05-15-student-nba-draft_x.htm

Geoff said...

That guy did what many of us have joked about. then he ruined it by taking it kind of seriously.