Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Live Look-In

I've got 5 minutes, I found a computer, and I have nothing to share. Sweet. Dennis (or Whitney or Rob) - perhaps you should drop some knowledge on our readers while I wander the Marriott Wardman Park the next few days. I did see the Yankees have won 4 in a row - thank god the A's and Mariners are atrocious. Also, did I hear David Aldridge correctly last night? Some of the Wiz want Kwame The Terrible reinstated? You have gotta be kidding me. If Ernie Grunfeld even ponders this...

2 comments:

Whitney said...

There's an article in the Post begging for his reinstatement. Didn't read until the end to see if it's sarcastic. It's the worst idea yet. He'd come back, they'd still lose, and the team's formerly admirable move looks sadly pathetic.

Don't do it, please don't do it,
Don't you re-sign Kwame,
Pleeeeeeeease, don't do it.
(with apologies to certain songwriters)

Geoff said...

It's nice to see that when TJ has to take some time off everyone here at Gheorghe rallies around him to pick up the slack. One hadn washes the other, and so on...