Thursday, September 19, 2013

GTB's Kind of Swine

Courtesy of @BadNewsHughes, who first saw the link on @wrightthompson's timeline, comes this charming tale of Br-acon Bad (my god that was awful):
Pig in Australia Steals 18 Beers from Campers, Gets Drunk, Fights Cow
At a campground in Western Australia over the weekend, a feral pig guzzled down 18 beers that had been left out improperly secured. And just like anyone 18 beers in at a rural dive bar, the pig got big-headed and decided to start a fight with a cow, resulting in the cow chasing the pig around a car.
Too bad this little guy didn't rough up Maxwell the GEICO pig. He deserves a serious beatdown.


17 comments:

jerome said...

I blame the miserable louts that didn't properly secure the beer.

Greg said...

Bring back the biff!!

zman said...

The Warpig did this once, no?

Mark said...

If you like booze, food & football (as well as really fine writing) then you should follow Wright Thompson on Twitter. He's tremendous.

rob said...

beyond twitter, you should read everything wright thompson writes

Mark said...

I know TJ hates Grantland but it has two good basketball related pieces up today on former HS star Korleone Young and Chris Andersen. If you feel like not working this afternoon.

T.J. said...

I've started to come around on Grantland, well, at least the NFL guys given I know listen to their podcast all the time. I will go read about Korleone Young, because, holy shit it's Korleone Young.

Jerry said...

With a name like Wright, he was born to be an author (Verne Lundquist laugh)

Greg said...

Slow clap for dad-jokes

Dave said...

jason hates dad jokes.

i want to move to minneapolis.

Mark said...

Zach Lowe is great for NBA stuff as well.

One takeaway for me from the Korleone Young piece is that I missed out on playing against him at Hargrave by a year. He attended in 98. I played against Hargrave in 97 after an underage drinking incident got me sent down to Chowan's JV team for a few games. I had to settle for playing against former NC State big man Kenny Inge and UCLA guard (and current St. John's assistant) Rico Hines.

zman said...

Today is Talk Like A Pirate Day?

rob said...

'hey, we're going to the playoffs!'

Mark said...

I see what Rob did.

Greg said...

I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!!

Mark said...

Greg's talking like a Palm Bay Pirate.

Clarence said...

More like a Springfield one.