Wednesday, July 24, 2013

G:TB Craft Hour

Though the annual Outer Banks Fishing Trip (OBFT) is unfailingly a festival of fun and games, there are moments - generally late in the weekend - when the lads need some downtime to rest and recuperate. Now, thanks to Shea Serrano and Bun B, we'll have something to do with ourselves during those breaks in the action.

Bun B's Rap Activity & Coloring Book features old favorites like connect-the-dots, Mad Libs, and word searches in addition to pictures for kids of all ages to color. And it spans the rap community, including artists like Questlove, Big Boi, Drake, Vanilla Ice, Tyga, and RiFF RaFF.

I'll make sure Mark gets a copy.


12 comments:

zman said...

That's Slick Rick, fyi.

T.J. said...

La Di
Da Di

Shlara said...

I'm in the lobby of my company's office bldg in manhattan.,the bldg is a big tourist destination. There's a 70 year old guy & his wife--he's wearing a Giants ball cap, shorts, a fanny pack and a tshirt that says: "bald men do it smoothly"

You gotta love New York

zman said...

Fresh dressed like a million bucks!

Dave said...

apparently there's going to be an "expert" at this scotch tasting party i'm going to. serendipity.

Squeaky said...

Sitting a hotel room in Duluth, MN looking at Lake Superior from my room. Thankfully of usagoals.me for the live stream of the usmnt. Because the bars around here suck. Went to three bars and all were we don't get Fox Soccer. Bullstein.

Mark said...

I'd like a copy of that. Start the kid early.

Mark said...

If you haven't seen the video of FSU TE Nick O'Leary (Jack Nicklaus' grandson) crashing his motorcycle into a car, you really should. It's insane that he wasn't seriously injured. Crazy.

Clarence said...

Did anyone already mentioned that the royal baby is named Gheorghe? They misspelled it, of course. Bloody royals.

Shlara said...

Clarence, you really need to get on twitter and follow me. TJ and I coverd that point hours ago...

Clarence said...

You talk about Gheorghe on Twitter and comment about Twitter on Gheorghe? You can see my point.

zman said...

"Get on twitter and follow me" sounds pretty euphemistic to me.