I resolved (sort of) in January to fight against my natural inclination towards caution, deeming 2015 my Year of What the Fuck. Let's go to the video to see how I'm doing.
|Rock star. Small stage.|
- Running a conference bringing together people from across my company in a way that's never been done before. If I pull it off, I'm a rock star. On a small stage.
- Spending Six days in Montreal checking out the Women's World Cup with my family.
- Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.
- Canoeing the St. Croix River in Northern Maine for five nights, and heading directly from there to:
- Attending the 21st Annual Outer Banks Fishing Trip.
- Running a Spartan Sprint.
- Doing a GoRuck Tough.
I haven't made as much progress on a couple of projects I've wanted to tackle, but more often than not, I've said yes instead of maybe, when maybe always means no. As a side benefit, nearly all of these things will allow me to spend time with people I care about, and bring me closer to those people. And that's not something I really gave much thought to when I decided to stop thinking and starting doing.
What the fuck, man. Freedom.