Wednesday, September 14, 2005

What, no happy ending?

Apparently, today is the Health Fair at work (Butt, you came by the Cracker Factory a day late), and my boss just sent me upstairs for a massage. And let me just tell you, that...was...fantastic. However, I now have absolutely no desire to do any work at all. I just want to take a nap. Where's Costanza's carpenter when you need him?
***
As if we needed more proof that he is the weirdest guy on the planet, I give you this Michael Jackson nugget...
Michael Jackson rented out an entire water park in Dubai so children and their parents could have fun for free. The reclusive superstar, now based in the middle east, baffled onlookers at the Wild Wadi park, wearing a white lycra body suit that exposed just his nose and eyes. A lifeguard tells British newspaper the Daily Express, "He looked even stranger than usual. His body is very skinny and lycra does him no favours."

5 comments:

Selene said...

I want to take a nap too. I think you should totally go for it. Let us know so someone can call in a bomb threat.

i had to type shjitbyt to post...nice ehh...considering my most recent post at MLT

Geoff said...

WE had that at our office a few months back...but all the masseuses were male...and I opted out of a massage from Raymond.

And I enjoyed swinging by TJ's place of work. All of his file cabinets are empty, and for some reason he has a Khalil Green bobblehead.

T.J. said...

Yep, that is an absolute mystery as to how or why I have that bobblehead...

T.J. said...

Herm Edwards you've gone and done it again...

T.J. said...

This is a crushing blow to my Thursday night TV plans:

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) - With President Bush set to address the nation tomorrow night at 9:00 p.m. eastern time, FOX has confirmed various schedule changes to its previously announced plans.

"Reunion," which was set to air its second episode tomorrow night, will be pre-empted completely with said installment now running on September 22 at 9:00/8:00c. (An encore of the show's first episode however will air on Friday at 9:00/8:00c.) In its place will be the aforementioned Presidential address in most time zones followed by a repeat of "The War at Home's" premiere.