Friday, September 02, 2005

I'm looking for Ray Finkle...

So much to type, so little strength to do it. This is my last day at GTB for awhile, as I am off to marry the FMD in Nags Head, NC. A week at the beach of boozing and schmoozing is just what the doctor ordered (and the wedding thing is a nice touch too). In my absence I hope Dennis and Whitney can hold down the fort (and maybe founder Rob can pop in as well). I plan on hitting the local library once or twice, and if some wedding week wisdom comes to mind, I'll share it with the world wide web. Seriously, write more stuff about your wedding...tool.

And that's right folks, I'm drunk right now (courtesy of a great time with Butt, FMB, and FMD) (ooh, second parenthesis - Whit, beer at Noon time?) I forgot to mention that the DJ last night at the Ugly Mug is the best DJ ever to walk the planet Earth. Apparently, he's also the DJ at the Mad Hatter (Jerry's REAL Nirvana) and he's the king of classic rock. Journey, Chicago, Boston...Foreigner. The man's a god damn genius.

Raaaaaaaanch!

Happy Fucking Birthday Mr. F-B-I Agent Keanu Reeves...I found this humorous...
Sometimes Credited As:
Norman Kreeves
K.C. Reeves
Chuck Spidena

2 comments:

Whitney said...

TJ - lunch beers. It's on.

And quick question: Is Jennifer going to take the Doyle name? Or perhaps vice versa?

I actually knew a guy that took his wife's name. One of Pellicane's friends. Seems wimpy, but his last name was Packingham, and of course Pellicane and his other buddies would giggle any time someone would say it (emphasizing Packing-HAM), and his wife's name was Noble, so it was really about upgrading.

TJ Wilson - isn't that a golfer?

T.J. said...

I have been informed Jennifer will take the Doyle name. Packingham seems like an awful name. Oh yeah, I need a beer bad...hair of the dog eh?