Friday, February 18, 2005

I love this job more than I love taffy, and I'm a man who loves his taffy

Love me some Adam West. Anyway, by job, I mean guy who finds funny/entertaining/ridiculous stories on the internet and posts them here for you, my loyal reader (readers?). Page Six made it real easy for me today. I give you Michael Jackson, Weirdest Dude on the Planet:

The most lurid testimony to be heard in Michael Jackson's looming child molestation trial could concern the bizarre appearance of his penis. Private investigator Ernie Rizzo, who was hired by the family of the boy who accused Jackson of molestation in 1993, predicts that Jackson's latest alleged victim could provide damning testimony about the pop oddball's uniquely marked manhood. Rizzo, a former Chicago police detective who has seen photographs of Jackson's genitals taken by cops in 1993, claims that because Jackson "bleaches" his body twice a week, distinctive markings on his penis are visible when he is aroused.
"It looks like a barber's pole," Rizzo tells PAGE SIX. "That's exactly what it looks like. The first kid and all the other kids who have seen his penis know that there are brown circles around it."

No comments: