Friday, February 18, 2005

Hey Bartender! Whose leg do I have to hump to get a dry martini around here?

I got a big day tomorrow...a pretty nice little Saturday...starting with a party at 9am. Read that again. 9am. Apparently, someone (other than me) thought it wise to drink in excess on a weekend morning. I willingly jumped at this chance. The trick of course is to still be functional and coherent for a day of Bracket Busters college hoops and Cuse/BC at 6, followed by the big GTB/Wheelhouse crossover at a VA bar TBD. If I remember any of this misadventure, I'll attempt to recap from my room at Betty Ford Tuesday.

A.M. Ale. Because you can't wait until afternoon.
Dawn's the time when you wake, to the challenge of a brand new day
You're on your own when breakfast calls, you're tired of the same old way.

A.M. Ale!
When you need a friend, you don't ask questions,
never bother with how or why.
I need time, time to think
when you're watching the world go by.

Oh, if you start right, you feel right,
you can make your own rules!
If you live right you're alright
with a sip of the morning dew.

A.M. Ale!
For the thirst you've gotta feed.
A.M. Ale! It's the drink your body needs.

You can trust it with your secrets
it's a friend that understands.
When you need some answers,
just look at the bottle in your hand.
It's an A.M. Ale.

No comments: