Friday, February 18, 2005

I call it...Petoria

Let me tell you, spending an entire day in database training is 100% pure poop...Much like Duke's performance in Blacksburg last night. Poor Dennis must be outta tissues after crying himself to sleep last night. Speaking of Dennis, I figured he might appreciate this:
Oldest fossil 'rabbit' unearthed
The fossilised skeleton of a rabbit-like creature that lived 55 million years ago has been found in Mongolia, Science magazine reports. Gomphos elkema, as it is known, is the oldest member of the rabbit family ever to be found.

"I WARNED you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you know, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little BUNNY, isn't it?"

To touch on something Whitney wrote yesterday, there is no more inconsistent team in college basketball than Maryland. And there is no worse foul shooter in college basketball than Marcus Jackson of Marquette. If anyone saw their utter collapse against Louisville last night they know what I'm talking about. He's a 39% shooter, and based on his form, he has a better chance of performing a quadruple bypass than sinking a free throw.

I received an email today from a Mr. Poon. We will be going to lunch Tuesday on the Underhill's tab.

I mean, if you haven't seen what Tom Sizemore is up to lately, you might want to check it out. There's your life falling apart, and than there's this. Tom, I've got Robert Downey, Jr. on hold for you.

Has anyone told Greg about this movie? I think the movie poster alone might make him die of laughter.

"That really hurt! I'm gonna have a lump there, you idiot! Who throws a shoe? Honestly! You fight like a woman!"
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - Howard Dean, the newly minted leader of the Democratic Party, and former Pentagon adviser Richard Perle made clear their opposing views on the war in Iraq during a debate marred by a protester who tossed a shoe at Perle. Perle had just started his comments Thursday when a protester threw a shoe at him before being dragged away, screaming, "Liar! Liar!"

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Burr threw his shoe at Swint over at my place one time. Big shoe...hit him right between the eyes.

T.J. said...

Shoe fights are the 4th leading cause of death among little people/dwarfs.

Whitney said...

Famous People I Wouldn't Want Throwing Their Shoes at Me:

1. Bob Lanier
2. Ron McDonald
3. Eddie Murphy's mother
4. Wayne Gretzky
5. Random Task