Thursday, January 06, 2005

A: Super, Scintillating, Sensational baby!!!

Q: How would Dickie V describe last night's college hoops action?
Excellent night of college hoops. If last night was any indication, the Big East is going to be a fun ride. Huge wins for JT3 and the Hoyas against Pitt and Boston College and their uglier-than-sin coach Al Skinner against UConn. I was impressed with Michigan's road W over Iowa too. Vanderbilt dropped Alabama and Houston stunned Louisville (I had no idea Tom Penders still had a coaching gig) in other upsets. Man I love college basketball.

And this is the team I'm betting makes the playoffs...Antawn Jamison's response to being asked about his jersey number switch: "Sometimes I see myself on film, and I see that single digit, and I don’t recognize myself. I think, ‘oh man, who is that Number 4?’ and then I realize ‘oh yeah, that’s me.’" NBA, home of mental midgets.

Number Five is Alive, No Disassemble...South Korean scientists claim they have developed the world's smartest robot able to think and learn like a human. But can it carry Steve Guttenberg and Ally Sheedy for 98 minutes? Scan the article - tell me the robot doesn't speak just like Yao Ming. (Can I write check?)

No comments: