Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Big Monday Is Back

Love Big Monday on ESPN. Love the Cuse getting a win (and Boeheim his 300th Big East W) while UConn loses at Oklahoma. Hakim Warrick had another absurd dunk last night. Jerry's Warrick/Carmelo wager might be real interesting in 2 or 3 years. Now if only Hakim could make more than 20% of his free throws.

Joe Lunardi is insane. It's the second week of January and he is bombarding us with Bracketology on ESPN.com. Damn it Joe, why don't we let the conference schedule play out a little bit, eh?

GTB fav Nicky Van Poo Poo had a huge game last night. 8 treys, setting a new TrailBlazer record. A TrailBlazer record huh? I know, you're waiting for the weed joke. It ain't coming. I'm just here to give Nicky his props.

Man, how good was "Regulate" by Warren G? Hearing it just made my work day.

This is priceless. I have my mailhouse calling me today telling me the Post Office is all over them because our mailing permit is about to expire. A check was cut and sent to the Post Office weeks ago to pay the permit. Why hasn't the check the Post Office is bothering me about gotten there? Because it got lost in the mail. Seriously. Un-fucking-believable.

In the "Be careful what you wish for" category, the winner is...
OVIEDO, Fla. (AP) - A Presbyterian minister collapsed and died in mid-sentence of a sermon after saying "And when I go to heaven ...," his colleague said Monday.

No comments: