Monday, January 10, 2005

J-E-T-S

JETS...JETS...JETS...
Eric Barton, you are one very lucky donkey. And I hope Jerry's laptop survived my drunken outburst. Time for Curtis and Company to take out Big Ben in Pittsburgh.

The Randy Moss Afro was fantastic. Was anyone else surprised at Joe Buck's reaction to Randy's celebratory moon? You would've thought Moss just killed Buck's kids.

I know they're defending champs, and I know they're 18-0 at home the last two years, but I simply can't see New England's rag tag bunch of DBs stopping the Colts offense. Indy 31 - NE 28, Manning finally beats Brady, and we get to listen to SportsGuy bitch and moan for weeks.

While the Wiz continue their quest for the playoffs, the New Orleans Hornets continue their march toward all-time futility. 3-29, and well on their way to 70+ losses. 9-73 is not out of the question. Make me proud New Orleans.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Congrats on the Jets. I'd say they're going to get smoked by the Steelers, but I said something similar last week. This could be their year. Or, it couldn't.