Tuesday, January 16, 2018

I'm Gonna Need Your Shoe Sizes

I've been making a conscious effort to spend less time on Facebook of late (certainly wish I could say the same about Twitter - I'm a work in progress), so forgive me if I've stumbled upon something this week that you've seen for a while. But I found it so important to the work that we do here that I needed to ensure that it was shared with the world.

Do feast your eyes on these beauties, Tribe fans.




And if the Tribe makes the NCAA Tournament this year, I'm afraid the G:TB bylaws require that each of you (at least the W&M grads in our number) acquire at least one pair. 

The good news is that I've checked with the IRS, and the purchase is tax deductible. 

#1bid4wmtribe

24 comments:

zman said...

I was saying to myself just the other day "I wish I had some Tribe bobos."

Whitney said...


13

rob said...

bobos that size look especially good

zman said...

These would be too pricey at $20 a pair. Mark is too ashamed to ever return here.

rootsminer said...

12.5 - those are not attractive shoes.

TR said...

W&M is allergic to cool

TR said...

This is a pretty terrible thing to type, but I’m totally cool with Larry Nassar committing suicide any day now.

rob said...

in w&m’s defense, i believe those shoes are marketed by an independent company. with turrrrible design sensibilities.

zman said...

This is why people go to Oregon.

rootsminer said...

Honestly, those kicks are a little tame for Oregon.

Squeaky said...

You know the site is phishy when they have a link at the bottom of their website for DMCA take down notices.

zman said...

Because of all the Gamehenge bootlegs?

rootsminer said...

Those boots are sick, brah.

Whitney said...

What you really don't want is a YMCA takedown. No thank you.

zman said...

Snow day! Hopefully this won't derail tonight's mini summit. And it really is mini, several former Nicks involved.

Whitney said...

Who is summitting?

zman said...

Squeaky, Juan Carlos, maybe TR (if he'll deign to join us) and I plan to meet tonight. Squeaky also claims to be bringing Griffin Fernandez whom I assume is the mascot.

Whitney said...

Nice. What about Huth?

zman said...

You would think he'd attend a Nicks reunion but he's away.

Whitney said...

Too bad Dave doesn’t like you guys.

Whitney said...

And work closed for everyone at noon here in Norfolk today. Even the vague threat of snow shuts us down.

zman said...

Dave is free to join us if he's willing to schlep up here.

Whitney said...

I saw Bill Conger is in 69th in the Dakar. Sweet.

rob said...

he moved up to 68th. dagger.