I recently posited the point that Tame Impala sounds like the Beatles circa Revolver and Rubber Soul. Mark and rob did not hear the similarity so here is some musical comparison filler. In particular I think their lead singer sounds like John Lennon and upon reflection it looks like the better comparison is Revolver and the White Album (although Think for Yourself and Wait could probably be shoehorned in somehow).
1. Be Above It vs. And Your Bird Can Sing
2. Feels Like We Only Go Backwards vs. Sexy Sadie
3. Nothing That Has Happened So Far Has Been Anything We Could Control vs. Tomorrow Never Knows
4. Sun's Coming Up vs. For No One
6. Endors toi vs. Fool on the Hill
5. Elephant vs. Helter Skeleter
This one's a bit of a stretch as far as the Beatles go, it's definitely a Pink Floyd song.
And that seems like a great way to end, given our readership.