Thursday, July 26, 2007

Easing Back In

I see Rob did finally get something up last night (Sweet Lou!) [Editor's Note: Rob was not happy with a YouTube clip burying his bold World Series prediction, so much like the Man of Steel in the original Superman, I have manipulated time], but I would be remiss if I didn't pass along what I can only classify as the oddest YouTube clip I have ever viewed. Perhaps this has been floating around the interweb for a few days - I wouldn't know, I am just emerging from the OBFT Coma today. Let's set this up: Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center in the Philippines, an army of inmates and the self-anointed King of Pop as the soundtrack. Enjoy...

2 comments:

T.J. said...

I can't get enough of this...I wonder if I can find any more inmate musical performances.

Mark said...

I sent that clip out over email a day or so ago. Truly brilliant.