Friday, June 10, 2005

TGIF

I just couldn't resist. I at least hope they were kosher chips...

Synagogue sued over missing ashes
When relatives of Vivian Shulman Lieberman went to visit her final resting place in a Houston mausoleum one year ago today, they discovered that the cedar chest containing her ashes was missing.
In its place, behind the locked, glass door of Lieberman's niche in Congregation Beth Israel's mausoleum, was a can of sour-cream-and-onion potato chips.

********
I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do...
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - An ice cream man felt the heat from law enforcement after he was arrested on charges of selling drugs along with his other frosty fare.
Authorities said Marshall Gene Beasley, 27, could be facing more chilling bars — those of prison — after he repeatedly sold undercover officers marijuana over the past two months while selling ice cream. He was arrested Wednesday.

19 comments:

T.J. said...

This is not worthy of front page coverage, but funny and bizarre nonetheless:

Ben Affleck can get a little nutty around his buddy Kevin Smith. The "Jersey Girl" director tells Maxim U.K. that during filming of the 2004 flop, Affleck used to pull a prank called a "Fruit Basket." Smith explains: "I'd be sitting in the di rector's chair and I'd be watching a playback, and he'd stand behind me. Every once in a while I'd feel something on my neck. I'd be like, 'What the [bleep] was that?' And I'd turn around and he'd have his [scrotum] out and resting on my neck. I was like, 'What the [bleep] is wrong with you, dude?' What if it got out in the press that that's the kind of thing you do?' He's like, 'No one would ever [bleeping] believe you, sir.' "

T.J. said...

Greg, this is why you need to visit GTB more often.

Michael Jack said...

TeeJay, can you post more comments to yourself please?

T.J. said...

I'm pretty sure Greg exists.

Jane D. said...

That (the fruit basket)can't be normal. Someone tell me that this is not some well-known (to guys)prank affectionately called "The Ol' Fruit Basket".

Jerry said...

It's just like chicks flashing at Mardi Gras.

Somebody yells "show me your balls!" then throws you some beads. We've all been there...

T.J. said...

And Swint thinks I just comment to myself...

Jerry said...

SHOW ME YOUR BALLS!!!!!!!

T.J. said...

AWL

Jane D. said...

Here is another one for ya TJ...

"Ugly woman"??

Jane D. said...

Ok...really that was for Greg.

rob said...

My friend Jimmy Hauschild used to cut a hole in the bottom of a bag of chips and insert his junk into the hole. He'd sit in a chair during Soccer House parties with the bag on his lap until some unsuspecting lass (generally, though not always) reached in and grabbed something quite other than what she expected. I loved that guy.

Jerry said...

That's awesome. I'm so happy that somebody has actually done that.

That guy must have had some salty balls.

Jane D. said...

How many times was Jimmy punched by those unsuspecting girls?

Whitney said...

4 out of every 5. The fifth one would simply wrench whatever she grabbed until he cried for half an hour.

Geoff said...

TJ? Hello?

T.J. said...

tj stuck in training until friday - tj bumming

Jane D. said...

i was wondering.

T.J. said...

poooooooooooooooooooop