Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Asleep at the wheel

Not literally of course, 'cause that would be very bad. Just figuratively. Well, sort of. For the first time in 7 weeks, I am active, nay busy, at the new job. Combine that with the long hangover from Memorial Day weekend and I am utterly useless right now. Not that my 6 (maybe 9) readers will be pining for my nonsensical posts. I'll be sure to steal SG's and Tim Keown's and Jay Leno's bits soon enough.

Oh yeah, one last thing - that Dannon Frusion Smoothie guy is reaaaaaaaaaallly getting on my nerves.

4 comments:

T.J. said...

SG choose poorly:

Q: Are you a Bradley guy or a Muresan guy?
– Chris, Norristown, Pa.

SG: I'm a Bradley guy, if only because he was once Shaq's answer to the question, "Shaq, who's the one player you could score 100 points against in a single game?"

T.J. said...

Umm, WTF?

LEXINGTON, Ky. -- A thoroughbred owner filed a federal lawsuit seeking the right to name a 2-year-old filly after Sally Hemings, the slave who was the reputed mistress of Thomas Jefferson.

T.J. said...

Maybe I'm tired, but this made me laugh...
http://darthside.blogspot.com/2005/05/blasted-contractors.html

Michael Jack said...

How did you find that Star Wars blog? Honestly, ridiculous