Friday, June 03, 2005

What a Humongous Asshole

I completely believe this is true. Honestly, has there ever been a more unlikeable sports superstar than Barry Bonds?

Former White Sox outfielder Ron Kittle writes in his current book that he once asked Barry Bonds to sign a jersey for him to help raise money for charity, only to have Bonds respond, "I don't sign for white people," according to the CHICAGO TRIBUNE
Then Kittle wrote: "I said, 'White guys aren't the only ones who get cancer,' but Bonds just turned his back on me and walked out."

3 comments:

T.J. said...

I believe I found Swint's dream job...

JUNE 2--In a bid to crack down on strip clubs and adult video stores, the city fathers of Knoxville, Tennessee allowed a private investigator to use municipal funds to pay for lap dances, beers, and tips to female dancers. P.I. Greg Lundy was paid about $100 and hour for his investigative forays to seven establishments, including the Last Chance Adult Theater and Mouse's Ear West, according to the below affidavit Lundy provided to municipal officials (who were seeking to determine if the X-rated establishments were adhering to city regulations). During visits in April and May, Lundy spread around $300 in city cash at the nudie joints.

T.J. said...

After re-reading that, Swint would demand a much larger per diem for his "investigations."

Michael Jack said...

I would blow through $300 in one day.