Thursday, November 11, 2004

I'm so pissed I could kill someone

I am not a big fan of Blogger deleting very long posts I have just written. Speaking of killing someone...I haven't really touched on this yet because I'm not quite sure where I would put him in my Pantheon of Murderers (Whitney is cringing right now), but has anyone been following the Scott Peterson trial? It's an absolute circus as this point. Lance Ito ran a tighter ship than Judge Alfred Delucchi. If Johnnie Cochran and the Dream Team made you squirm, Peterson's attorney Mark Geragos is going to make you peel your skin off. In the last two days, two jurors have been dismissed, with yesterday's dismissal being the foreman. What a debacle.

I just ran across this too - good lord:
In another strange turn, a 14-foot boat similar to the one owned by Peterson has appeared in a parking lot about two blocks from the courthouse on property that CNN contributor Nancy Grace said is owned by Geragos.
Inside the boat, there are four cement weights, a weight belt and a headless dummy. Signs have been taped to the side of the boat -- one says, "RIP Laci and Conner You Are Missed," while another reads, "Murderer! Murderer!"

Juice, don't look now, but you've got some competition.

4 comments:

Jerry said...

And I know something about bad ideas...

"Juice, I'm telling you, she's cheating on you. And if I were sitting in your Bruno Mali's, I wouldn't stand for it."

T.J. said...

I'm telling you Juice she's screwing around behind your back.

T.J. said...

"Good evening I'm Diane Simmons. A stunning development tonight as O.J. Simpson is proven innocent. We have the identity of the real killer but first...
It's Fall. The time of year when the leaves turn that pretty purple orange and Quahog prepares for its annual fall harvest parade."

amanda young said...

Oh man! please don't do that! for your sake.. Checkout Amanda