Thursday, November 11, 2004

I knew I drafted this guy for a reason

Ron Artest is truly a piece of work. As it turns out, his current two game suspension by Coach Rick Carlisle was caused by Artest asking for some time off to rest up...for his rap album publicity tour. Two gems from Ron's press conference:

"Everything that happened wasn't too negative. I kind of surprised the team by wanting to take some games off..."
"They probably expected a little more; expected me to play every game. Everybody's different."

Now, I will give him that the NBA regular season is a huge joke, but still, come on buddy. How can you not expect people to jump on you for this? I guess the bigger question is whether Fu-Schnickens (yep, I looked up the spelling on that) gets any run on this album?

No comments: