Thursday, November 11, 2004

Bad Idea Jeans

Normally I wear protection, but then I thought, "When am I gonna make it back to Haiti?"...

Yep, you guessed it, expansion has come to Gheorghe. I've added a few links to the right, an eccentric group if ever there was one. Greg, so far, has Duffman saying very little. Whitney apparently doesn't have enough free time at work, so he waxes poetic about bands I've never heard of. Ah yes, and finally, Yoni, welcome aboard. Keep the college hoops coming, and how about an occasional "Billy Packer Sucks" post. That would be super. Hell, what's Chandy's blog? I'll throw her on here as well.

5 comments:

T.J. said...

Looks like Rob also has some free time to talk about music.

Whitney said...

Don't you mean "Billy PACKER sucks"? What kind of nerd would switch his name away from the one that offers obvious sodomy jokes to the one most closely associated with calculators and computer printers? TJ, man, you're losing it.

T.J. said...

Hmmm, I have no idea what you're referring to. Looks good to me.

Whitney said...

Nice work, Eddie Editor.

T.J. said...

I don't appreciate your ruse sir, your cunning attempt to trick me.