Friday, January 12, 2007

Bears/Seahawks Preview, brought to you by Kander and Ebb

The name on everybody's lips
Is gonna be...REXY

The QB raking in the chips
Is gonna be...REXY

I'm gonna be a celebrity
That means
Somebody everyone knows

They're gonna recognize my eyes
My hair my teeth my internet booze pics

From just some dumb Florida QB
I'm gonna be...REXY
Who says that QBing's not an art?

And who in case he doesn't hang
Can say he started with a bang?
REXY G!

Bears...

They're gonna wait outside in line
To get to see...
REXY

Think of those autographs
I'll sign,
"Good luck to ya,"...REXY

And I'll appear
In a game that goes
All the way down to the wire

Here a pass,
There a pass,
Everywhere a-screen-pass

But always in the best of taste!

[Mmmm, I'm a star
And the fans love me
And I love them
And they love me for loving them
And I love them for loving me
And we love each other
And that's because none of us
Got enough love in our childhoods
And that's football
Nichols]

He's given up his hum drum life

I'm gonna be sing it...REXY

He made a scandal every start

And Tom Brady will shit
I know
To see his name get billed below
REXY G

REXY...
REXY...
REXY...
REXY...
REX-Y...
REXY...
REXY...

6 comments:

T.J. said...

I would also like to mention that at the show I saw, the role of Billy Flynn was played by Shooter McGavin. I kid you not...and Shooter was pretty damn good too.

T.J. said...

Whit, where's that pic of the fat guys on bikes from Family Guy when we really need it?

LOS ANGELES -- Right field at Dodger Stadium used to feature cheap seats. This year, there will be lots of food and seats that are no longer cheap.

The Los Angeles Dodgers are converting their right-field pavilion into all-you-can-eat bleachers. Takers will have access to as many hot dogs, peanuts, popcorn, nachos and soft drinks as they want.

Whitney said...

I have this link in my work Favorites; a heavyset colleague bought a motorcycle and I pleaded with our other portly work friend to do the same and ride around together...

Billy & Benny McCrary

T.J. said...

Well, that made my day...

T.J. said...

If you haven't caught any of these shows or DVR'd them on the NFL Network, you're really missing out:

http://ag.nfl.com/

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Rexy refers to himself as Rexy in the third person.