Thursday, October 06, 2005

Here's hoping the Rally Monkey catches Ebola

The series I care about is tied 1-1 now, headed back to NY. I hope to take a crack at breaking down this series and the other playoff series later on this morning, but it's a big day for me down here at Kramerica. I have my six month review in less than an hour ("You're not really sure what I do here? Have I shown you my blog?") and then I need to present to my Big Boss at 11 ("Hmmm, well, I went with a poop brown color for the collateral piece because, well, it's funny to say poop sir.") After I (hopefully) survive the morning, we have the huge Yahoo Fantasy Hockey "Original Six" draft...and as Jerry pointed out last night, most males my age base all their hockey knowledge on the legendary video game "NHL '94". My team should be an unmitigated disaster. I hope to be back in the afternoon, bashing A-Rod for his TJ-esque manning of 3B and telling you, the loyal reader, why Whitney is totally wrong in predicting a sweep for the Pale Hose in Boston. Until then, keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.
*****
One nugget this morning...Does Kyle Orton think he's Paul Crewe? Apparently Bears QB Kyle Orton posed for photo on his bye week...a photo of Orton grinning and making an obscene gesture next to a bottle of whiskey. Now, I have been feverishly searching the internet for said photo, but with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. What I did find HOWEVAH is an astounding amount of message board chatter that Orton is a RAGING alcoholic. Ah whatever, Kerry Collins made a Conference Final all sauced up, so why not Orton.
*****
In case you were still despondent over the break up of the Lacheys (Hey Nick, sorry you're not famous anymore dude), I have good news for you. That happy made-up couple TomKat has announced they're pregnant (immaculate conception anyone?). I wonder how much that added to her contract? Anyway, if you were wondering what Ethan Hunt and Joey Potter's baby would look like, Conan O'Brien did the hard work for us, and I must say, this baby is breathtaking.



10 comments:

Geoff said...

That link to the baby picture--not working so much.

T.J. said...

Damn it - let me see if I can figure out how to insert the image.

Dennis said...

Yikes. But, props to TJ for figuring out how to properly insert his gift.

T.J. said...

Clark...gift.

Jane D. said...

Wowsa.

T.J. said...

Thanks to CL over at the Wheelhouse for the Orton photo:
http://www.deadspin.com/sports/nfl/bear-down-chicago-bear-128831.php

bluesugarpoet said...

What do you think about that TomKat relationship? Was not Tommy a little crazy on Oprah? (I only saw the jump on the couch karate kick thing - and then I had to turn the channel...)

T.J. said...

I think Katie must be making alot of money for this stunt.

T.J. said...

Dennis, I think your blog has died...

T.J. said...

TGIF MoFos..."Nuthin But A 'G' Thang" just came on my internet radio...all you hookers and hos know how I feel...