Monday, July 25, 2005

Words for a Friend

Rather than ramble on about the useless nonsense you have come to expect here, I wanted to take the time this afternoon to let our friend know we are thinking of him and his family, and let him know they are in our thoughts and prayers. We just want our friend Geoff to know that in the wake of losing his father, we care about him, will always be there for him, and I am sorry all I can do is type this today and not be there in person for him. I cannot fathom what he must be going through, but family and friends by his side will keep him strong.

Stay strong, Geoff, we're all thinking of you.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Hear, hear. Well put, and the condolences for Geoff exude from all pockets of Gheorghe.

Jane D. said...

My sympathies for Geoff's loss.

Jerry said...

TJ speaks for me as well. We're thinking of you and we're sorry we couldn't be there for you.

rob said...

Deepest sympathies from my family, as well.

Geoff said...

Thanks fellas. Very much appreciated.

I should be back in town briefly starting this weekend--either Saturday or Sunday--and then I'll be coming back to Hilton Head every other week for a while.

Hopefully I'll catch up with everybody then...