Friday, November 17, 2006

Beating TJ to the Punch Again

TJ and I discussed this last night over a couple of libations...

Honestly -- look at the title. The "IF" fades into his suit a bit, leaving . . . yes . . . I DID IT. I think TJ is losing his mind on this matter.

Unbelievable brass ones.

EDITOR'S NOTE: First of all, I was all over this weeks ago, just scroll down this page. Don't ever think a piece of OJ news slipped through my google "Juice" filter. Secondly, I never thought this day would come, but OJ's latest PR move/stunt, this fucking book, is the last straw for me. The day has finally come - I'm over my whole OJ thing. I seriously hope Fred Goldman runs him over with his car. Fuck you Juice...

10 comments:

T.J. said...

"What's he doing in Detroit? Well, send him a ticket and clean pants."

T.J. said...

O.J. Simpson's lawyer says his client blindsided him with his book "If I Did It." Weeks ago, when the NY Daily News asked attorney Yale Galanter whether Simpson was huddling with publisher Judith Regan, he insisted there was no project afoot. "I want to apologize to you," Galanter told the paper this week. "I did not find out about the book till Monday morning. If I had been consulted on the book offer, I would have told O.J., 'No friggin' way.'" Galanter hasn't decided whether he'll continue to rep Simpson, but allows, "clients aren't obligated to do everything their lawyers say." Meanwhile, the National Enquirer, which broke the book story, wants to find out where Simpson will stash his $3.5 million. "We believe he has an account out of the country," says Enquirer editor David Perel. "We're going to try to draw a treasure map for the families of the victims."

T.J. said...

Hola Gregario

T.J. said...

So what did Ron Artest say to Ben Wallace to start The Brawl?

"You can suck my balls"

T.J. said...

I'm glad this guy's search led here:

"Gary Cismesia Sucks"

rob said...

apparently he didn't do it - show's closed. moose out front should've told you.

T.J. said...

Well well well...the plug has been pulled on the book and the interview. And to think, that's what I was going to get everyone for Christmas...

Whitney said...

Apparently there's a new sitcom starring Michael Richards and OJ Simpson in the works.

T.J. said...

And Marion Barry...do not forget Marion Barry...

rob said...

"whitney" wrote a song in honor of alou's signing - lyrics available over at misery loves company.