Thursday, May 11, 2006

How The Week Is Going

"I must be in the front roooow!"

***While popping in briefly, I must pay up my bet with one of GTB's most loyal readers and Chicago's newest resident...over multiple beverages and energy-laced tonics, I foolishly argued that Cush was absolutely not in the 1998 classic Can't Hardly Wait (Trip McNeely). I objected. I strenuously objected. But apparently that's not how it works. And thus I am here, admitting my (significant) error. Jerry O'Connell (Trip McNeely) was indeed in Can't Hardly Wait (Trip McNeely), and I can't believe I forgot it. I suck.


8 comments:

T.J. said...

And this made me laugh:

Houston Rockets forward Juwan Howard was accused Wednesday of shoplifting a $2,000 pair of sunglasses from a Miami-area optical store, according to the HOUSTON CHRONICLE.

Dennis said...

Juwan Howard is on the Rockets??!!

The Drizzle said...

Trip McNeily

T.J. said...

Trip has been given his due...

Dennis said...

This may be old news to some of you, but Tribe Pride...going global...

Lang Campbell was acquired by the Cleveland Browns on January 6, 2006 as a free agent. Campbell will represent the Browns and play for the Berlin Thunder during the 2006 NFL Europe season.

T.J. said...

Tribe Pride...as deadly as the bird flu.

T.J. said...

Ernie Grunfeld better not let the Kings steal Eddie Jordan away.

Geoff said...

I read two articles on the same day this week on the same website-- one proclaiming intel that the Wiz were going to fire Eddie Jordan, the other claiming they were in a tizzy that he might get stolen away by the Kings.

Why the Wiz would fire Jordan is beyond me.