Monday, March 21, 2005

Hmm . . these colors are so very Vermont.

A most constructive method of casting aside demons that haunt you. Confront them head-on. I say, "well done, Thomas." The fine people at GTB applaud your efforts.

And hey, who says good coaching can't beat a team with more talent? My boy Beilein (who should be coach of the year in the Big East), made that rag-tag bunch of rednecks look like they were supposed to win that game, while Skip-to-my-Lou looked like he was doggy paddling into the teeth of a tsunami. I mean Skipper, at least pretend like you're in control of your team. It reminded me of George Bush in front of those first graders. Hello, your players can see you!

Oh and GTB nominee for biggest impact player of the tourney so far - Andrew Bogut. That guy can do it all. I want his baby. Ooh, was that out loud.

9 comments:

T.J. said...

I need to figure out how to change this color scheme, pronto.

Whitney said...

TJ, I am trying to screw up this site, but I appreciate your salvaging work.

T.J. said...

You and this Haloscan thing are worse than Skynet in Terminator.

Jerry said...

There's a nice pink format that teenage girls use for their diaries...

T.J. said...

Don't think I didn't ponder that...

T.J. said...

The Cavs have replaced Paul Silas with Brendan Malone, he of the 21-61 record with the 1996 Toronto Raptors. LeBron will be calling all the plays from here on out.

T.J. said...

Welcome to the party...

Geoff said...

Yes...a "dream"...of course...

T.J. said...

Speaking of guys impregnating girls, Some Syracuse muckity muck I know says Billy Edelin is definitely transferring...yeah, that should fix everything...