Monday, September 14, 2020

One More Excellent Animal Trick

The ones of you that are connected to my wife on FB may have seen this already, but it is the best (and only, I think) dog trick video we have. It was late April and we were all getting punchy. Instead of doing school work, my oldest kid was teaching the dog to jump over him. He then decided to get the younger one involved and teach the dog to jump over both kids at once. They taught him the trick and we took a video of it. 

It ain't Evel Knievel going over fourteen Greyhound busses, but it ain't bad for two kids with limited attention spans and one dog with limited athletic ability (but a lot of heart). 

After we captured the mighty stunt, I wanted to enhance it. Unfortunately, I have less than zero skills with videos. But I did download iMovie and start fiddling around. The video below is the best I could do. Pardon the mess in the house, but it was April 2020 and we weren't hosting a lot. 

4 comments:

rob said...

started my day with a smile. excellent.

zman said...

The dramatic tension right before the leap is palpable.

Squeaky said...

I was expecting a short landing into the second boy's groin. Glad to see no animals or humans were injured in the video.

And we jumped on the COVID puppy bandwagon. I was the holdout but finally caved after 11 years of begging, my allergies be damned.

TR said...

Good for you on the D-O-G. Buy some seltzer now for the inevitable feces/vomit that will land on your carpet.

Looks like this won't the year we have a Giants-Jets Super Bowl.