Thursday, September 19, 2024

Caption This (These?)

Who doesn't want a little Teej Thursday filler? I think it was about a year ago that we participated in a similar captioning exercise with me behind a podium outside the Capitol. Similar proximity, slightly different shot(s). Have at it, folks...

"My name is the Teej, and I approve this caption"

A guy walks into a Senate office for a papal ballot..."

"I cannot -- I will not -- abide the Subway $5 footlong now costing $7!!"

"These hand motions will get more demonstrative until morale improves."

5 comments:

rootsminer said...

These hand motions will get more demonstrative until morale improves.

Whitney said...

For those out of the baseball loop, the Mets did exactly what they needed to do over 3 games against the Nationals. They sit 2 games better than the Braves and tied with the Dbacks for the 2nd wild card spot in the NL.

Now comes the hard as shit part. Phillies in town for 4 critical games. One at a time, boys. Here we go.

LFGM

zman said...

"Yes I'm Irish and yes it really is this long."

Lumpy said...

"For those that would like visual evidence, clearly masturbation does not cause hair growth on your palms"

rob said...

“great day for brest!”