Tuesday, January 02, 2024

Innovation in Procrastination and Whimsy

Our man on the Southside tells us that his bad habits have pushed the final day of Gheorghemas 2023 into the new year. While we initially assumed we knew what he was talking about, because him, we now think we've found the true culprit.

The gold medal for innovation in creative procrastination goes to...the genius that inseminated artificial intelligence with Jack Handey's brainseed and gave us Inspirobot, which is self-described thusly: 

"I'm InspiroBot.

I am an artificial intelligence dedicated to generating unlimited amounts of unique inspirational quotes for endless enrichment of pointless human existence."

I will neither confirm nor deny that I spent an hour or so on New Year's Eve sending one of these after another to my children, but they would likely come clean. It's good, clean, rabbit-hole-racing fun:





1 comment:

rootsminer said...

GTB : for when Rob's daughter's stop responding to his bullshit.

Though I'll admit "Finger the Government" does have a certain ring to it.