Dedicated to the premise that life would be better if we all took ourselves a little less seriously.
Gheorghe: The Blog is now utilizing ads to help pay for upkeep around here.
They just happen to be ads from our youth...
Can I get a little Jhoon-Rhee self defense? Nobody bothers me, either.Also - Happy birthday to Whit. Thanks for keeping the dipshittery bona-fides strong around these parts!
“Pardon me guys” milk it does a body good commercial?
remember A-1 commercial fondly, and "you using that pickle" was a mainstay phrase in my youth, but I never saw the Encyclopedia Britannica one . . . very meta
betcha the teej has the entire library of gheorghe commercials in a folder on his phone. local, national, romanian. all of it.
I've got Gheorghe the Cologne somewhere, and a Paisano's Pizza one.
Carvel's Fudgy the Whale ice cream cake.Meineke "I'm not gonna pay too much for that muffler" as a guy breaks thru a wall.
Marls and I plumbed the depths of this subject matter Tri-State style.
Can I get a little Jhoon-Rhee self defense? Nobody bothers me, either.
ReplyDeleteAlso - Happy birthday to Whit. Thanks for keeping the dipshittery bona-fides strong around these parts!
“Pardon me guys” milk it does a body good commercial?
ReplyDeleteremember A-1 commercial fondly, and "you using that pickle" was a mainstay phrase in my youth, but I never saw the Encyclopedia Britannica one . . . very meta
ReplyDeletebetcha the teej has the entire library of gheorghe commercials in a folder on his phone. local, national, romanian. all of it.
ReplyDeleteI've got Gheorghe the Cologne somewhere, and a Paisano's Pizza one.
ReplyDeleteCarvel's Fudgy the Whale ice cream cake.
ReplyDeleteMeineke "I'm not gonna pay too much for that muffler" as a guy breaks thru a wall.
Marls and I plumbed the depths of this subject matter Tri-State style.
ReplyDelete