Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ghostface Fillah returns

You can remove "Ghostface Fillah" from the list of non-recurring recurring post themes.

I previously said that "Stapleton Sex" is:

the raunchiest new song I've heard since "Get Low," but it's much more cerebral, along the lines of "Put It In Your Mouth" or "Gangster of Love." Two and a half minutes of coital smack talk including my personal favorite, "This ain't no R&B dick, this hood/My slow jam dick is on Thursdays." I can't wait to use that one.


In an effort to prove me right, or perhaps to further cement his status as the cleanup hitter in the Wu-Tang lineup, Pretty Toney made this video for "Stapleton Sex," which was brought to my attention on Wednesday. Accordingly it is neither R&B dick nor slow jam dick. It is hood. Do not watch it at work unless you would like to get fired.

5 comments:

T.J. said...

The Mass Pike can suck a fat dick.

T.J. said...

Hey Jay Mariotti, hahahahaha, you assclown.

T.J. said...

On New Brunswick Ave getting gas.

Hi Dave!

T.J. said...

Which WuTang member will be Sunday's filler?

Whitney said...

MC 900-foot Jesus.